阅读: 265次 大小: 0.5MB(共8页)
13. ---Don’’s very impolite. ---Sorry, I won’t do things like that any longer.
A. laugh loudly
B. play tricks with
C. make fun of
14. ---I have a problem with my classmate. What should I do?
B. Most importantly
C. First of all
---I am sorry to hear that. It’s time for us to take action to protect our earth.
C. in danger
---Yes. They often learn Chinese from us students after class.
A. a piece of
B. a little
C. a lot of
17. ---Children shouldn’ ---It’s not their fault. Many parents do most of the things for their children.
A. put on
B. decide on
C. ask help from
C. special(转载于:www.zaIdian.cOM 在点 网:牛津深圳版英语八年级上期末综合检测试卷(含解析))
19. ---There are fewer and fewer days with blue sky in Shenzhen.
A. don’t realize
B. want to know
C. doesn’t understand
---Surely he did. He said he was 6 minutes faster than himself in the last race.
A. hoped to finish
B. won the prize in finishing
C. managed to finish
21. If you _________ someone, you invite them to fight or compete with you in some way.
22. A _________ is a person who plays a musical instrument as their job or hobby.
23.---What can we do with this _________?
第1 / 8页
---A lot of things. _________, we can use it to print different kinds of things.
A. instruction; In the end
B. invitation; Such as
C. invention; For example
24.---My parents _________ me that they would buy me an e-dictionary. ---Great! You can _________ the new words in it.
A. advise; look into
B. promise; look up
C gave; look out
25.---We have an unforgettable _________ in Happy Valley last week.
---So we did. How happily we played! We took some nice photos _________.
A. information; too
B. message; either
C. experience; as well
26.---John, would you please help me with this sum?
---Sure. Firstly, _________ 5 and 4 and then _________ the answer, you will get 18.
A. add; double
B. plus; divide
C. subtract; multiple
27. ---Your English text is excellent _________ you bad handwriting. ---I will be more _________ next time.
A. except; helpful
B. except for; careful
C. besides; careless
Lim Dingwen comes from Singapore. He is still a pupil, but he has a life. He is the youngest iPhone Programmer in the world. He is working for Apple INC. (苹果公司). He could use a computer at the of two. He to learn programming (编程) when he was seven years old. Now he is using six programming languages and we can find over twenty written by him.
He once a painting program for iPhone. The program is Doodle Kids (涂鸦儿童). Lots of “At first, I wrote the program for my younger was aged 5 and liked drawing,” Lim said.
Lim Dingwen is an iPhone programmer, and he is also a an online show. The show teaches children to learn software and programming.
What a busy life he has! He will turn his 28. A. same 29. A. end 30. A. ended 31. A. good at 32. A. phones 33. A. spoke
B. different B. age
C. unhappy C. beginning C. started C. interested in C. programs C. read C. classes C. classmate
B. finished B. well in
B. subjects B. wrote
34. A. Internet 35. A. brother
第2 / 8页
36. A. teacher 37. A. hobby
B. listener B. habit
C. host C. invention
38. The cheapest price for the concert is _________.
A. 60 yuan
B. 80 yuan C. 180 yuan
D. 280 yuan
39. The dancers in the ballet SWAN LAK are from _________.
第3 / 8页
A. America B. Russia C. England D. China
40. The ballet SWAN LAKE will be on for _________ days in Shenzhen Grand Theatre.
41. If you want to book the tickets to Anne’s Diary, you can call _________ from some information.
42. If you see the movie with your classmate Jack, you will pay _________ yuan for your tickets.
British Study Tours
Using the wonderful railway system, we offer teenager an unusual holiday, a sport and language study program. You hotel is on a train: eat and sleep on the train and spend each day at different parts of Britain.
Summer School in France
We offer summer schools for student between the ages of 12 and 16. Live with a French family and choose from different activities including horse-riding, football, swimming and skiing.
Summer in Australia
We will arrange a program for students. All of our courses take place at the college in Sydney. Morning classes are held in Chinese, evening classes on Australian history are in English. We offer an exciting program of evening activities including music, dance and theatre.
Holiday Programs in Germany
We offer morning classes in German at all levels from beginners upwards. In the afternoon you are free to join in our mountain walking or to go shopping in the nearby town. In the evening we organize a full program for fun. All ages are welcome.
43. If you like travelling by train, you can go to _________.
A. Summer School in France
B. Summer in Australia D. British Study Tours C. 160
C. Holiday Programs in Germany
44. What difficulty does the girl have?
A. Holiday Programs in Germany and British Study Tours B. Summer in Australia and Summer School in France C. British Study Tours and Summer in Australia
D. Summer School in France and Holiday Programs in Germany
45. Which program offers study for all ages?
46. Summer School in France is different from the others because _________.
A. Holiday Programs in Germany. C. British Study Tours
B. Summer School in France D. Summer in Australia
A. you can go at any time of the year C. you can go at any age
B. you can stay with a local family D. you can do sports
第4 / 8页
47. This passage was written to?
A. encourage people to have a holiday B. introduce some beautiful places C. ask people to study foreign languages
D. attract people to take part in their programs
Google Glass is a special type of glasses. Actually, it can work as a hand-free wearable smart phone. Google Company began to sell it to the public on December 15, 2014 for US$1,500 (RMB9,194).
There is a screen and a camera in front of the Glass. They are in front of of
you right eye. When you say “OK, Glass”, a menu will appear on the screen. And the magic Glass starts to work. Then you can tell it to do what you wish to do. You can control it al by your voice to take photos, make video calls, surf the Internet, send e-emails, deal with written messages and so on. You can say an action, such as “Take a picture”“Record a video”“Google what year BBC was founded”“Give me directions to the Eiffel Tower”“Send a message to John”“Tell me the weather in New York”. Of course you can use also operate the “glass” by touching the outer side of the Glass.
It is small, but powerful. It’s always ready to work. You won’t lose our way any more with the help with GPS in it. You won’t be bored with language problems when you’re in other countries. 48.We shall pay RMB_________ yuan for a Google Glass.
D. about 10,000
49. If you want to start a Google Glass, you need to _________ .
A. say “OK, Glass” B. touch the screen
C. take a picture D. send a message to John
50. According the passage, a Google Glass can do all the things EXCEPT _________ .
A. making a video call C. drawing a picture
B. giving the directions to a place D. dealing with language problems
51. The underlined word “They” in the second paragraph means _________.
A. the screen and the camera
B. the menu and the screen D. the glasses and the out side
C. the magic Glass and the smart phone
52. The passage mainly tells us _________.
A. where we can find a Google Glass B. what we can do with a Google Glass C. a Google Glass is not expensive but powerful D. when the company began to sell the Google Glass
第5 / 8页