鲁教版英语（五四制）六年级下Unit 1 When is your birthday同步测试试卷六年级英语下学期期中试题鲁教版五四制(新)
阅读: 144次 大小: 0.3MB(共11页)
1. A. Yes, I can. B. No, I can’t. C. R-U-L-E-R.
2. A. March 8th. B. June 1st. C. May 1st.
3. A. No, she isn’t. B. Yes, he is. C. Yes, they are.
4. A. Thank you. B. Not well. C. I think so.
5. A. Yes, I can. B. Swimming. C. I like singing.
6. Does the girl like math?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t.
C. We don’t know.
7. What color does Cindy like?
A. Green. B. Yellow.
8. Can the girl play the piano?
A. No, she can’t. B. Yes, she can.
C. Yes, but a little.
9. Does the girl like watching thrillers?
A. Yes, she does. B. Yes, he does.
C. No, she doesn’t.
10. When is Mary’s birthday?
A. It’s in January. B. It’s in February.
C. It’s in December.
11. Jeff gets up at ______.
A. six B. seven C. six thirty
12. He eats his breakfast at ______.
A. six thirty B. six C. seven
13. School starts at ______.
A. eight B. eight ten C. eight twenty
14. His favorite subject is ______.
A. Chinese B. English C. Math
15. What can Jeff do?
A. He can play the piano.
B. He can play the violin.
C. He can sing very well.
第1 / 11页
16. Jane is from ______.
A. America B. Canada C. Australia
17. Jane’s birthday is on the ______.
A. 10th of April B. 2nd of March
C. 10th of March
18. Jane gets up at ______.
A. six B. seven C. eight
19. There are ______ classes in a day.
A. four B. three C. seven
20. Her favorite subject is ______.
A. Science B. Math C. Music
1. Can Peter ______ any Chinese songs?
A. sing B. to sing C. sings D. singing
2. Do you want ______ to the movies?
A. go B. goes C. to go D. going
3．We go to work at 8: 00______ Monday______Friday.
A．from; to B．to; to
C．from; till D．from; and
4．I like______because they are ______.
A. giraffe; lazy B. giraffe; beautiful
C. giraffes; lazy D. giraffes; beautiful
5. Tim goes to school ______ every day. It’s a 5 minutes’ walk from his home to school.
A. in a bus B. by plane
C. on foot D. by boat
6. It’s up to you ______you’ll go there, by air or by road.
A. how B. why C. that D. when
7. The weather is very cold, but everyone______having a good time.
A. be B. is C. are D. being
8. It takes my father three months______around China.
A. to travel B. travel
C. travels D. traveled
9. —______does it take you from your school to the library?
—About half an hour. So I’ll be there by 9 o’clock.
A. How far B. How soon
C. How long D. How many
10. Linda ______ school at 7: 30 in the morning.
A. gets B. arrives
C. gets to D. arrives to
11. We often help the old man______.
A. to do some cleaning B. cleaned
第2 / 11页
C. cleans D. cleaning
12. The sign (标记)“______”means that you can’t talk here.
A. No talking B. No photos
C. No food D. Turn right
13. In this picture, my ______are eating a big dinner happily.
A. home B. family C. house D. room
14. He has too______ things to do today.
A. many B. much C. little D. well
15. It’s 12 o’clock in the morning. Jeff’s father______lunch at home.
A. is having B. have C. has D. having
三、完形填空(10分) Today is 1 . It’s 2 birthday. She is 3 . Jim, Kate and Bill are 4 friends. They want to buy some presents(礼物) 5 Gina. They go to the store near the school. There are 6 things 7 the store. They buy a big cake, two 8 of color 9 , a pencil case and some nice exercise books(练习本). They want 10 two dolls(玩具娃娃) for Gina, but all the dolls are too dear(贵的).
1. A. November 8th B. 8 of November
C. November’ 8th D. November of 8th
2. A. Gina B. Ginas’
C. Gina’s D. Ginas
3. A. twelfth B. twelve
C. the twelfth D. the twelve
4. A. she B. she’s
C. her D. her’s
5. A. to B. from
C. with D. for
6. A. much B. a lot
C. many D. a lots of
7. A. in B. of
C. with D. on
8. A. box B. boxs
C. boxes D. boxies
9. A. pencil B. pencils
C. penciles D. pencils’
10. A. buy B. buys
C. to buy D. buying
It’s Sunday today. The Blacks are all at home. Mrs. Black is in the kitchen (厨房). She is making cakes. Mr. Black is in the living room(客厅). He is sitting in a chair and reading a book. Tom is in the garden with Mike. Mike is Tom’s classmate and his good friend. They are playing soccer. Where is Sue? Oh, she and her friend Ann are in her bedroom. They are watching TV now.
1. There are ______ people in Mr. Black’s family.
第3 / 11页
A. three B. four C. six D. seven
2. Who is in the kitchen?
A. Sue’s mother. B. Ann’s mother.
C. Tom’s father. D. Ann’s father.
3. What is Mr. Black doing?
A. Watching TV. B. Playing soccer.
C. Reading a book. D. Swimming.
4. ______are playing in the garden.
A. Tom and Sue B. Sue and Mike
C. Ann and Mike D. Tom and Mike
5. Which is RIGHT?
A. Mike and Tom are in the same class.
B. Sue and Ann are watching TV in Ann’s bedroom.
C. Mike’s mother is making cakes.
D. Tom is very clever.
If you go into the forest(森林) with friends, stay with them. If you don’t, you may get lost. If you get lost, this is what you should do
—sit down and stay where you are. Don’t try to find your friends.
Let them find you. You can help them find you by staying in one
place. There is another way to help your friends or other people
to find you. You can shout or whistle(吹口哨) three times. Stop.
Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal(信号) given
three times is a call for help.
Keep up shouting or whistling. Always three times together. When people hear you, they will give you two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to call for help.
If you don’t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house with branches(树枝). Make yourself a bed with leaves(树叶) and grass.
When you need some water, you have to leave your little branch house to look for it. Don’t just walk away. Pick off small branches and drop(扔) them as you walk in order to go back easily. When you are lost, the most important thing to do is to stay in one place.
6. If you ______ in the forest, you should shout as loudly as possible.
A. find your friends B. stay
C. are D. get lost
7. Which signal is a call for help?
A. Shouting here and there.
B. Crying twice.
C. Shouting or whistling three times together.
D. Whistling everywhere in the forest.
8. When you hear two shouts or two whistles, you will know that______.
A. someone is afraid of an animal
B. people will come to help you
第4 / 11页
C. someone needs help
D. something terrible will happen
9. What do you have to do when you leave for water?
A. Leave branches as you walk to find the way in order to go back easily.
B. Pick off branches to build another house.
C. Use branches to make a bed.
D. Drop branches to look for water.
10. The main idea of the passage is ______.
A. how to travel in the forest
B. how to spend the night in the forest
C. what you should do if you want to get some water
D. what you should do if you are lost in the forest
Do you know The Tale of Despereaux(《浪漫鼠德佩罗》)? It is a cartoon
movie. It tells a story about a funny mouse named Despereaux.
In the movie, a lot of mice are living in the bright houses. They even
have schools for little mice. They wear beautiful and clean clothes. Then there comes our hero—a funny mouse, Despereaux. He has a pair of big ears.
His brothers and sisters all like eating books, but Despereaux likes
reading books in libraries. He has a dream to become a hero in the books. When he grows up, he leaves for man’s world, and then he becomes a friend of Princess Pea(豌豆公主).
One day, a mouse takes away Princess Pea. Princess Pea is in danger(危险). Then Despereaux begins his trip to save Princess Pea. At last, the small mouse becomes a real hero. He and Princess Pea live together happily.
The story wants to tell more children to be as brave as the small mouse.
11. What kind of movie is The Tale of Despereaux?
A. It is a thriller.
B. It is a soap opera.
C. It is an action movie.
D. It is a cartoon movie.
12. What does Despereaux look like?
A. He has small eyes.
B. He has big eyes.
C. He has small ears.
D. He has big ears.
13. What does Despereaux like doing?
A. He likes eating books.
B. He likes reading books.
C. He likes wearing beautiful clothes.
D. He likes telling stories.
14. Why is Princess Pea in danger?
A. Because she leaves for man’s world. B. Because she wants to live in the bright house.
第5 / 11页