阅读: 194次 大小: 0.2MB(共9页)
1. Why does Amy want to buy the scarf? A. She thinks it is beautiful. B. It will be warm in winter. C. It is very cheap.
2. What is the woman looking for?
A. A bookshop called Sunshine.
B. A block of flats called Sunnyside.
C. A shopping mall called Sunlight.
3．A．8：10 a．m B．8：00 a．m C．8：20 a．m
4．A．have a picnic B．hold a party C．take a shower
5．A．boating B．fishing C．swimming
6．What does the mother do?
A．A teacher． B．A farmer． C．A worker．
7．What is the mother like?
A．She is tall and beautiful． B．She is tall and fat． C．Her hair is brown．
8．What does the mother like doing?
A．Fishing． B．Swimming． C．Planting flowers．
9．Who does the mother often give flowers to?
A．Her friends． B．The teacher． C．The father．
10．What is important to a student from the passage?
A．Playing． B．Studying． C．Surfing the Internet．
11. --- Did you watch _______ Voice of China?
--- Yes. I think nobody has _________ better voice than Zhang Lei has!
A. The; the B. /; / C. /; the D. The; a
12. --- Mum, I am hungry. Is there ________ to eat?
--- Sorry, there isn’t _______ in the fridge.
A. anything; anything B. something; something
第1 / 9页
C. something; anything D. anything; something
13. --- Can _____ lies make your friends happy sometimes?
--- Yes. Sometimes it is better _____ a white lie than ______ someone a painful(痛苦的) truth.
A. telling; to tell; telling B. tell; to tell; to tell
C. telling; to tell; to tell D. tell; tell; tell 14. --- Which is more dangerous, swimming or rock-climbing?
---I think swimming is_______ rock-climbing, so I’d like to swim.
A. more dangerous than B. less dangerous than
C. as dangerous as D. so dangerous as
15. --- I have nothing to do this evening. Shall we go for a walk?
--- It’s foggy. We’d better ________, why ______ the film Ant-Man.
A. not walk; not see B. not to walk; not to see
C. not to walk; not see D. not walk; not to see
16. When the bus stopped, some people _______the bus and some others_______.
A. got off it; got on it B. got it off; got it on
C. got off; got it on D. got off ; got on it
17. --- What delicious food! Mum is really a great cook.
--- But it's not to my _______. I don't like sweet food.
A. taste B. smell C. joy D. diet
18. I will put some photos on my home page ______ everyone_________.
A. so; to look B. for; to look
C. so; look at it D. for; to look at
19. --- Look! The man standing there is Mr. Green.
--- It ____ be Mr. Green. He went to England yesterday.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. may D. would
20. The price of the houses ___________ than before in Suzhou.
A. are much more expensive B. are much higher
C. is far higher D. is even more expensive
21. I could see her face very_______, for she happened to sit _______me.
A. careful; next to B. happy; near C. clearly; opposite to D. beautiful; behind
22. ---Look! What are those students doing there?
--- They are __________ difficult problems with their teacher.
A. discussing about B. discussing C. talking to D. talking
23. --- I don’t think their going hiking __________ telling adults is a good idea. --- But things are now better _________ worse. They’ll let their parents know before going.
A. instead of; without B. without; instead of
C. without; than D. instead of; than
24. ---Do you have enough workers to paint the wall?
---No. I think we need_______ men.
A. another B. two others C. more two D. two more
第2 / 9页
25. --- Please don’t tell others about my story, Simon.
--- _____________. I will keep it secret.
A. OK, I will B. Sorry, I will C. No, I won’t D. Yes, I won’t
Do you remember your first day at a new school or in a new area? How about the life when your family _26 _ to a new state? Ugh! What about the 27 of being a stranger? Then, with time, you find someone who likes 28 you like. Friends are great gifts in life. I have some good friends, too, but not because they are clever. Sometimes they talk 29 ; sometimes they need me a lot. I know I ask too much of them. I hope my friends, like my father, 30 about me a lot.
I once told my friends to give me all their love and be generous and gentle. I told my friends, in other words, to love me 31 I loved them.
They didn't 32 me at first, but then they became kinder. My love for them slowly made them learn to 33 friends. They learned to love others and 34 the idea that LOVE is part of life. If we listen to and try to understand each other, love 35 . We should work on it, even if it's hard at first. A true friend loves us at all times.
26. A. came B. moved C. lived D. liked
27. A. ideas B. thoughts C. points D. feelings
28. A. what B. how C. when D. who
29. A. too much B. too many C. much too D. many too
30. A. worry B. care C. talk D. complain
31. A. because B. so C. when D. if 32. A. believe B. tell C. understand D. listen
33. A. hate B. love C. meet D. think
34. A. took B. brought C. finished D. got
35. A. flies B. comes C. stops D. goes
Jay Chou was born on January 18, 1979, in Taiwan, China．He grew up with his mother, and was a quiet and shy kid. He didn’t do well in study, so people thought he would never be successful in life.
As a small child, Jay took a great interest in music. His mother sent him to learn the piano when he was only three years old. He loved it and kept on practicing. When he was in high school, he could play the piano quite well. At the same time, he showed his talent for writing songs.
Before Jay became a singer, he worked as a songwriter. For two years, he spent
第3 / 9页
most of his time writing for singers. Some of them were very famous, like Coco Lee and Jacky Cheung. Jay released(发行) his first album(专集) in 2000 and soon he got quite popular.
Now Jay is one of the most famous singers in Asia．However，he is still shy and doesn’t smile often. He isn’t good-looking and doesn’t speak clearly when he sings or talks, but he has a lot of fans. Most of his fans like him because he is really good at music and never follows(仿效)others.
36. When Jay Chou was a small kid, .
a．he was quiet and shy b．he lived with his parents
c．he didn’t study well d．he loved music
A. a c B. a d C. a c d D. b c d
37. Jay Chou’s mother sent him to learn the piano .
A. in 1982 B. when he was in primary school
C. when he was five D. when he was in high school
38. Which of the following about Jay Chou is NOT true?
A. He is a good-looking singer.
B. He has a lot of fans.
C．He doesn’t speak clearly when he sings or talks．
D．He is still shy and doesn’t smile often．
Everyone dreams of changing the world. But can teenagers really make a difference? And how can they go about it? Michael Norton's book 365 Ways to Change the World is a good starting point. The book gives an idea or task for every single day of the year. The tasks include offering to work at a local homeless shelter (庇护所) and planting a tree.
The book says that one simple act, no matter how small, can help someone in need. It may even influence (影响) other teens to do something.
Nathan Anthony, a student at Maple High School in Modesto, California, US, agrees. “It is impossible to get anything in life without giving something to someone or working hard at school or workplace," Anthony said.
Another Maple student, Ariane Mota, has the same idea." Giving is our way of repaying those who help us," she said." Whether it is a helping hand or a donation, we should help others to make their day or life better."
But how often do teens see peers (同龄人) helping a stranger or doing something nice for someone?
According to Anthony, not a lot. He and Mota both believe this needs to be changed. "I help my friends by telling them that their lives are better than those poorer people," Anthony said." Humor is also a great tool."
So whether you're helping to find a cure (疗法) for bad illness or simply smiling at a stranger, do something every day to help change the world for the better.
39. 365 Ways of Changing the World is a book __________.
A. written about Michael Norton.
第4 / 9页
B. about what teenagers learn at school
C. that gives teenagers an idea or task for every single day of the year
D. about how to work in a shelter.
40. Which of the following does not change the world for the better?
A. Eating a delicious meal B. Telling friends that their lives are better
C. Helping find a cure for cancer (癌症) D. Smiling at a stranger
41. From the article, we know _____________.
A. Michael Norton dreams of changing the world most
B. only great acts can influence other teens to do something
C. Nathan Anthony and Ariane Mota are both teenagers at Maple High School
D. humor does not belong to what teenagers should do to change the world
The moon travels around the earth. Most nights, the moon is the brightest thing in the sky. This is because it reflects(反射) light from the sun. It's hot during the day on the moon. When the sun is overhead, the temperature is 243℃. At night, the temperature drops. The temperature at night maybe -163℃．A sunny day on the moon could kill you. But then, so could the night.
What we see of the moon changes from
night to night. The picture on the right
different phases(变相)of the moon.
1. New Moon—You can’t see the moon even
though no clouds cover it．
2&8. Crescent Moon -- You can see less than
of the moon．
3&7. Half Moon --- You can see half of the
4&6. Gibbous Moon ---You can see more than half
of the moon。
5. Fun Moon --- You can see the whole moon．
42. What’s the temperature like on the moon when the sun is overhead?
A．It’s as high as the temperature on the earth．
B．It’s much higher than the temperature on the earth．
C．It’s much lower than the temperature on the earth．
D．It’s a little higher than the temperature on the earth．
43. Picture_________shows us Crescent Moon．
第5 / 9页